Tuesday, January 20, 2009

cingulate gyrus

cingulate gyrus- n. located in the sheep brain dorsal to the corpus callosum, involved in the motivational aspects of behavior.

please, cingulate gyrus work! i need some serious motivation. but seriously, i do <3 my neurobiology lab. i've been slacking more than i've ever done in my life and it makes me feel grosse, crazy, and slightly out of control. it's so bad that i parked my car in an AR reserved spot to avoid the uphill walk from mesa parking structure to steinhaus hall and i got a well-deserved $60 ticket! i'm just completely annoyed with myself and my laziness and now i'm starting to pay for it. maybe i'm just burned out? maybe its the fact that i can't go home home this whole quarter? maybe my cingulate gyrus decided to stop working? maybe i don't want to face the reality of finishing college? i don't know what it is lately, but i'm just not in the mood to get my shit done. i need motivation.

i may have lost all motivation to wake up for class but i have not lost the desire to hang out with these girls. i love them!

No comments: