Thursday, July 10, 2008

back to blogging.

i really missed blogging and having a way to just let out whatever is going on up there. i read my high school livejournal awhile ago and realized how stupid i sounded getting stressed over meaningless things but to see how much i've grown is crazy.

i really wanted to start a blog this summer to hold on to the memories and new experiences to be had. summer has only begun and i just know its going to be a summer i'll never forget. i've met people who i'm constantly smiling and laughing with and that's enough to keep me going with the longest, most dreadful public speaking course i am taking at IVC and the intensity of applying for pharmacy school. waahh! my goal for this summer is really to have the time of my life while still staying focused on my goals and the life i must return to after SPOP.

but as for now, i absolutely cannot wait for this weekend. SPOP 2 is so the new SPOP 1!! :)

No comments: