Saturday, July 19, 2008

pace yourself.

so i am home for the weekend in hopes of trying to gather myself, catch up on all the little things i need to get done, and just relax a little bit. there are so many things i need to do and i hate not feeling on top of my shit. i realized how much i hate not being prepared. my speech last thursday did not go too well due to my own lack of preparation. i know i'm not deathly afraid to speak in front of people but just my lack of preparation made me forget everything i was supposed to say. before i knew it my speech was over and i don't think it even reached 2 minutes. oh well. i'll just do better on the next four speeches hopefully.

SPOP has been seriously so amazing and one of the most rewarding experiences. i truly don't know what i did to deserve this. i've been blessed to staff with some of my favorite people and for that i am very thankful. seeing the fear and uncertainty in the spopper's eyes turn into joy and excitement is so rewarding. i would seriously do anything to calm their fears about coming to UCI. i've had the privilege of staffing SPOP 2: O.G. Oterror Squad and SPOP 3: The Poopstars of POO POO POOENTE and i just found out i'm staffing SPOP 4!!! :) after that i'm not staffing until SPOP 7 so i'll get a little bit of a break. staffing back-to-back is definitely draining, but so worth it and i've learned how to pace myself during SPOP so i am not as tired at the end of the day.

i really need to re-focus on my pharmacy school applications. i really want to be done with everything by the end of july. BAH. i am stressed. woo. i've got alot to do. my stomach is growling so time for breakfast. 4real. hahaha :)

No comments: