Sunday, July 27, 2008

reality check.

...

anyways, yesterday SPOP 5.5 went to SAN DIEGO!!! we shot a music video to afternoon delight, ate the most amazing filipino food, and smoked hookah downtown. couldn't have been more perfect! a big thank you to paulo's parents for their hospitality. i love filipino parents. seriously. my little week and a half break is very much needed from SPOP. definitely has given me time to recuperate and center myself a little bit more if that even makes sense.

tomorrow i plan on finishing my personal statement. then i just have to confirm one letter of recommendation, enter my coursework, mail in my transcripts...AND I'M DONE WITH MY PHARMCAS APPLICATION!!!!! holyyyy shit! i just have small things to do here and there for all the supplementals but i'm just about done. and now i will just have this nervous feeling in my gut til about december/january when we start hearing about interviews. good lord i am STRESSED!!!

continue to grow. continue to love. continue to change.

No comments: